Thursday, March 16, 2006

Nerds Part 2

Thank you for introducing this wonderful game into my life. As it has become a craze among my guy colleagues, after this type of highscore, we all now suffer from inferiority complex.

Warmest Regards

---
KS
Account Manager

Business Development


From: weeluang [mailto:weeluang@xxx.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 8:52 AM
To: 'Wei Ren'; 'KS'; 'Andrew'; 'Ker Loon'; 'Steven’
Subject: Bloody Day scoring

Check out my highest score and I think you will give up playing.

To have that score, you’ll have to make sure u dun miss a single shot.

Haha… LCLY ??

Regards,

Wee Luang


Image hosting by Photobucket

Grace, do you have any other game to introduce to these people?

1 comment:

Grace said...

Ish! There are loads of other less bloodthirsty games and I'm surprised they like this one so much!!! Ok wait, I will find another one!