Thursday, May 12, 2005

$

It's always been playing at the back of my mind as to HOW to increase my income. Of course, if only my neopoints COULD actually translate to real money, I would easily be a millionaire now.

There's a friend doing part time reporting, another doing part time work for an international company on the internet, another one on the verge of deciding to set up a .com and here I am, still trying to think of what my hands can bring me.

There's this big insecurity, what is people don't like my stuff? Where do I sell it? How do I sell it? Would I actually love doing it day after day even if I currently love doing it on weekends? I'm talking about baking here if you hadn't picked up the vibes.

This weekend will be a stepping stone for me, I hope. I plan to bake my mum's layer cake secret recipe. Growing up with it, it simply cannot compare to any layer cake out there, even if they bring it back all the way from Indonesia where it originated from. Of course, this will be my first time making it but hey, I've got to start somewhere don't I? *glup*

No comments: