Thursday, August 18, 2005

Unbelievably Kiasu

On my company's website, we have this special gift card which we offer to our customers for free with every RM250 they purchase in a single transaction from our online shop. Now, these cards are hand made by people with learning disabilities which we sourced from www.unitedvoice.com.my. It's sort of our little way of supporting them buy giving them to our customers.

Anyways, this Malaysian, bought a total of RM455 and requested 110 cards with his order even though it is clearly stated that we will give only one (1) per customer per order/RM250.

We previously had another one from Singapore who didn't buy anything but put in an order of over a hundred of these cards too - for free.

Now my colleague is going to call this Malaysian (he's from Klang!) and ask him not to be so kiasu. I'm so embarrassed for this guy. Can't wait to hear what my colleague has to say to him!

No comments: