Monday, May 05, 2008

So Drama

I've had KS aunties from Ipoh right down to Perth asking about my well-being, which is really sweet of them. Suddenly the phone lines are buzzing from one aunt to my mum-in-law or sis-in-law who then updates everyone in the network. They certainly don't need facebook!

I'm not used to this and certainly don't expect my own family to do this. I only updated my parents last night, that I had blood taken for test and this morning Dad texted me to ask when will I know the results (this afternoon). They're in Singapore looking after the two boys.

Anyway, despite having many denggi symptoms over the last 4 days, fever, chills, purging, joint aches, I am now not worried as I feel so much better today. Will keep you guys informed. But if it's not denggi, what the heck can it be? *$%#*!!

No comments: