Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bra Strap Solution

For some time now, I've been irritated with my bra straps falling off my droopy shoulders, especially when I wear a sleeveless top. I was constantly adjusting, my hands diving into my shirts to shift it back onto my shoulder until I considered tying some string across my back between the straps.

So one day while browsing through a group buying site called stardeal.my, I came across the perfect solution to my problem. It was called the Ultimate Bra Strap Solution and it had a video on how one uses it. It seemed perfect! Price was a little bit steep for some plastic thing but hey, the description said: "1 set is 6 pieces. You will get 2 sets". There was also another description which said "The Bra Clip Set Perfect includes 12 pieces" which I simply couldn't understand.

Anyway, I ordered it and after a couple of weeks, KS told me something had arrived for me in the mail. I came home and opened my pack:

This is the bra clip
This was the box it came in. Now each box had 9 pieces (where are my 12 pieces??)
And they sent me 12 boxes, each with 9 clips in it.

So there you go. I now have 108 bra clips. I tried giving a box to my mum who simply said, "Put it on all your bras". I don't have 108 bras and neither does this require me to attach to the bra except when I'm wearing one. So far I've been using one for over 3 weeks now and it hasn't snapped in two or hasn't been destroyed. Looks like I have enough to cover several lifetime of uses.

I've successfully given away six boxes now to various friends and colleagues. So let me know if you need one (or three, or a dozen).

No comments: