Friday, November 21, 2008

The Breaking of the Fellowship

Today was the last day for my ex-colleague in my old place. He is moving on to another department within the same organisation but will be located elsewhere. I will greatly miss his company especially since I have been having lunch with him several times despite my new workplace.

He is my photography inspirer, the one who got me going on photography lately, introduced me to doing crazy things like going all the way to KLIA to take photos, the one who was trying to get me to buy a DSLR amongst others. Gosh, this is starting to sound like an eulogy so I'd better stop here.

The breaking of the Fellowship continues. Next, my other ex-colleagues will shift to another building in a couple of months and I will be left alone to fend my own lunches. Ah, I'm just having one of those "I wish things would remain the same" moods.

No comments: