Friday, September 25, 2009

BB Creams

Sorry, I've been distracted by some silly games I'm addicted to in Facebook. And since Facebook is going through an upgrade at the moment, that frees me up to blog just a bit.

I'm just being introduced to a new cosmetic, called BB Cream or Blemish Balm Cream. Apparently it's been quite a rage since last year but only last weekend when I happened to stumble upon Cleo Magazine's Sept 09 issue on Cleo's Beauty Hall of Fame. It listed Etude's BB Magic Fresh Cool Mousse as the best BB Cream. I was like, "What on earth is BB Cream?" and it didn't help that it didn't explain what it was.

So I spent some time Googling it today and it happens to tickle my fancy. If you know me, I don't wear make up unless I'm forced to. My lipstick is now 3 years old, at least, and it's still halfway through only. So this is something out of my league.

Anyway, in short, BB cream is like a foundation/tinted moisturizer that does more than that. It repairs your skin so the more you use it, your skin improves. Doesn't it sound irresistible?

I'll be hunting it down in a couple of weeks just to find out what's the big deal about it.

No comments: