Monday, August 02, 2010

One Year Ago...

Has it already been one year that we were preparing to go London to watch U2? I have a couple of friends who are there in London now and just by looking at their photos, the longing to go back is so deep, it's weird. We only spent 8 days there yet I'm missing London?

Anyway, this year we had planned to go Canada and USA this month. However, with our home renovations coming to its end, we had to postpone the trip. Currently scheduled for October, I am still not sure if we can make it with shifting and settling into our new place coming up this month and next. Absolutely no mood to do research on where to stay in NY, plan our flights, do our travel documents... Plus I'm told October would be cold! Sigh. Thoughts of postponing it further to April next year is running through my mind.

But the stress of renovations, chasing suppliers to meet the proper timing etc is all getting to me. I want a holiday now. NAO.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Now you know my longing to go back to Europe each time! Ha! Its my spiritual and cultural home!