Sunday, September 19, 2010

Live Performances

Over the last month, I've had the privilege of watching some live performances all at my church. First one was Aubrey Suwito's Christmas in August, where his sister Juwita Suwito teamed up with Jacklyn Victor mesmerized a packed audience with Christmas carols. They were filming it for local television for Christmas. I am told it will be shown on 8TV on Christmas this year so look out for it.

Then the next ones were by Sidney Mohede who flew in from Indonesia and Glenn Packiam who flew in from the States. I have Sidney Mohede's songs on my playlist at work which I listen to often enough. This was a worship night as part of the Worship God 2010 Conference and the nights were packed! Glenn preached a simple but powerful message. Very humbling.

1 comment:

Lighting Boyle Heights said...

Greaat read thank you