Saturday, November 17, 2007

Cheated

Yesterday I visited an Alternative Health Fair at PWTC for the heck of it since my company was participating in it. Walking around, I came across this booth which said they could read your health status via looking at your eyes. Curious, I sat down and the doc took a photo of my eyes. He then proceeded to tell me things which I already know and things which I thought was absolute bull. "You have back pains", "Your menses aren't regular" "You are moody and if you have 2-3 kids, you might even become insane!"

After listening for a few minutes, I just laughed and excused myself. His assistant chased me down the hall and told me his consultation cost me RM20.

Dammit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you ought to report him to the consumer's association or something - I wouldn't have given him anything - did he have a sign up saying it cost $20 for a "consultation"? If it did Im sure you wouldn't have sat down.

MlleMonster said...

May I look into your eyes and say you have been conned? Will charge 35 bucks.

jo said...

#$%^!@#$!%&*@#&*!