Wednesday, May 30, 2007

TV Series

We got ourselves a copy of the TV series Heroes and have been hooked to it since. Every opportunity we can, we’d watch about 3 at one go. Why 3? Because we can’t stand the suspense but yet realize we need our sleep to be able to function properly the next day.

I’ve been asking my colleagues if they have seen it and only one has. So I haven’t been able to discuss things like, “So Peter is the bomb? And who is that black dude who seems to absorb everyone’s else’s power? Does Sylar eat people’s brains to get their power?” So many questions, so little people to help answer or discuss.

Going to the internet isn’t going to be fun. I accidentally read Gilmore Girls episode guide and now I don’t feel so excited about it anymore. But they were so good together! Why did they break up? Aaaarrrggghhh!

No comments: