Sunday, September 09, 2007

At Last!

I've just finished watching the final episodes of Gilmore Girls and I'm happy to announce that the two main characters finally, FINALLY got together again. When she married the other guy, something didn't feel quite right but the finale made everything right.

So, after 7 seasons, they kiss and make up. And just like this drama, I have 2 friends who's had their boyfriends wait for them like forever, one for less than 5 years and the other one, at least 15 years! Despite circumstances not looking favourable to them, these fellows waited and watched on and continued to hope.

Fuen, as you can see, I am still shaking my head and smiling at your news about finally dating Seng Yeu. No, Josie didn't spread the news, so let me do the honours! :) The first time I knew he was after you was when we were about 15 years old. If this were a drama, it would have been in Season 16! All the best to you both.

No comments: