Saturday, September 08, 2007

That's It!

For the past year, every time I visited the loo at work, this tune would keep playing in my mind. Unfortunately, I can't describe it so that Ron can tell me immediately what it was. I wasn't bothered to write down the notes and was hoping that as soon as my Skype worked, I'd be able to sing it to him.

Anyways, yesterday at CG, the hosts were playing some songs for their baby, one of those Classical for Babies, while we were having our dinner. Suddenly, the song played and I stopped everyone's conversation just to listen to it and demand that I know the title immediately. I guess they must have thought it weird.

Now I know it is the Polovtsian Dances (Prince Igor) - Dance No. 17. Now I can hum that in peace in the loo, knowing the title.

No comments: