Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In Exactly One Month's Time...

... we'll be in London, sitting (yes, sitting!) in Wembly Stadium and waiting for U2 concert to begin! Apparently the tickets are mid range sitting seats. Sigh. I'm still pinching myself.

Also showing in London are the many theatre shows, one of it is Thriller. Since MJ was second on my list of "Concerts to Watch" right after U2 and since there will never be another MJ concert, this could be the next best thing.

Besides planning for London, I've been attempting to learn a few French words. Unfortunately, I forget them the very second I hear them. What the heck is the difference between "elle" and "elles" in pronunciation?? I am SO going to butcher their language!

1 comment:

Grace said...

One is spoken in a plural - a collective group of girls is elles