Saturday, August 01, 2009

Memory Mishaps

Over the last couple of weeks, my memory has been failing me big time. Firstly, I left the computer and fan on in the Klang house one Sunday simply by being distracted with searching for something downstairs. Once I found what I was looking for, I just left the house without remembering the computer was still switched on.

Then on Friday, KS happened to go back to feed the cat when he noticed it. So the computer was on for 5 days in a row. Sheesh.

The second incident was ironic. My sis-in-law was in town and we were laughing over some other person who was being very forgetful. I gave a sheepish grin and confessed my own forgetfulness. The morning after that, I was watering the garden and noticed the package Ron sent to me (he bought me ear plugs and sent them from Melbourne for my Paris trip, bless him!) had arrived. Since it was getting wet, I left it on the car and continued my task.

After running around doing more errands, we went out for breakfast and yes, I only remembered about it while halfway through my noodles. The package could not be found anywhere along the road although we checked twice.

Sheesh. I've been stressed out ever since, trying to consciously keep tab of everything.

No comments: