Thursday, February 17, 2005

3 am

Lesson learned. Do Not Let Jay Sleep In The House Anymore

Jay is my beloved cat who adopted me last year. He comes and goes whenever he feels like being owned. The neighbourhood also takes care of his regardless of his faded blue collar to indicate some form of ownership.

Last night was the Hokkien Chinese New Year and there were unusually a lot of fire crackers. You would hardly believe Malaysia has actually banned firecrackers for many years now due to the misuse of them causing dismembered body parts to kids around the nation. It went on for more than half an hour past midnight until I fell asleep to the lull of the explosions.

Back to Jay, I decided to be kind and let him sleep inside the house (if my Mum knows about this, I'm dead!). Now at 3 am, he calls me loudly so I let him out, only for him to go straight into his cage to indicate he was hungry. So I had to feed him.

After that, it took me a long while to go back to sleep again. Drat that cat!

No comments: