Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Ostrich

Actually, to be more honest as to why I've created this blog, it's because I'm feeling like an ostrich at the moment. I want to dig a hole and bury my whole head in it.

It's like this. I set an appointment with a bank today to discuss potential tie ups. Now, I've been in contact with this person for 5 months now and it's been difficult getting an appointment with her.

So finally the day dawned and I drag my boss from her hectic schedule to come along with me. We drive separately to the office which is really far, like an hour away. The thought that the office was NOT located at the bank HQ should have given me enough warning signs, but it didn't. It was a complete waste of time and it turned out they were not the bank but potentially our competitor! Yaaarrrggghhh!

This is the kind of story that would make me smack my forehead and think was an idiot this person is for not checking in the first place, like 5 months before?? Anyways, my boss is gracious enough not to grill me and didn't need to.

Shovel anyone?

No comments: