Saturday, June 09, 2007

Been Away

Was staying in PJ over a good part of last week as KS was in Singapore for a conference. Although it wasn’t “home”, I was glad to be able to go to work early/on time and go shopping in PJ without having to plan an hour’s headstart.

And when I got back to Klang, we have been coming back really late so I haven’t been able to catch up much on blogging since I can’t do that at work. I know Karen posted a blogpost about veggies to try to entice me to eat the weeds. Karen, I can’t quite describe what your plate of fried veggies looked to me but it did not trigger any salivating. Sorry.

Back to shopping, AGAIN, I’m hit by the shopping bug. I just feel like doing some damage to my credit card, as it has been a pretty quite month last two months for my retail spending. Mega Sales are in a month’s time, Singapore Sale is on…

No comments: