Thursday, June 21, 2007

It Will Grow - Eventually

I've had long hair for quite some time now, about a few inches above my waist. Last week, I decided to accompany KS to cut his hair in Melaka. This was our first time there.

Initially, I wanted to just have a trim but the hair stylist confidently said he would give it a good cut with proper layering. Oh well, since he was the expert, how bad can it be?

Now, at this stage, one would know having this kind of thought at a hair saloon you've never been to before is actually a red warning flag.

Anyways, I settled comfortably into the chair and flipped through some magazines. It wasn't until he started working on my fringe and snipped off a good 10 inches when I realised how much hair was on the floor! He assured me I could still tie my hair - bollocks!

My layered portion is short while the layer beneath it is long enough to be tied. Unfortunately, the longer portion is curling out and with the bouncy shorter layer, it looks like the mushroom effect of an atomic bomb.

No comments: