Saturday, August 25, 2007

Breaking Records

Warning: Boring talk about work.

I was out to break my record of staying late in the office but had to leave a 11pm last night because, well, because I was really tired and couldn't really think anymore.

At work, my boss is also breaking all sorts of records, and to that, hats off to him for living on the edge. I've told him whilst it is exciting, I have aged considerably over the last couple of weeks, have nightmares about my CEO writing nasty emails and dream about my business partner being very angry with me over this project. All in all, I'd rather not go through this type of boss-inflicted stress again, thank you very much.


I'm a bit worried that the delays will affect my trip to Australia. But I'm demanded that my boss permits me to take leave as my reward for all these late nights.

Actually, despite being ashamed to be known as the person behind my new product (because the design is oh-so-ugly, and that the partner is perhaps not the most suitable for the target market), I'm quite excited about the product I'm launching. There's so much potential for this product but it has yet to be marketed properly. Oh well, I'm building the foundation to launch similar products in the future and hope I can do another one with loads more improvement from this one.

Ok, will stop here about work. Wait, let me think if I had a life in between the late nights and endless nightmares.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Are you crazy? 11pm?????
The latest I've stayed so far is 7:30pm and I got a thousand page project to launch by December...