Saturday, August 25, 2007

Parting Friends

Two good friends are leaving my social radius. One is my colleague, whom I am closest to, she's resigned. She's been a source of energy, changing the atmosphere at the office, spark of mischief and a cheerful coach, urging me on when I'm stressed. We're all going to miss her.

Second, is my uni mate, who has been my constant reliable support, my IT/techie chap, my on-the-spot mechanic, my event co-planner, my I'm-in-a-fix SOS call guy... he's migrating next year. I guess I always took it for granted that he'll be around always, our pivotal point to any uni mate around the world and it's devastating to have my strongest pillar of a friend not being easily contactable. He'll leave a gap that will be too big for anyone else to fill. I'll miss him tremendously.

No comments: