Sunday, August 26, 2007

Decided - Somewhat

Yes, my indecisive nature is exhibited blatantly in my title today. I have somewhat decided that I WILL get the Nikon D40. Easy entry into the DSLR. Cheapest, upgradeable plus it's a Nikon. Nothing wrong with the rest, just that I guess I've always leaned towards Nikon since... ok, I don't have an answer to that.

Question is, when will I get it. Definitely before my Aussie trip, which is less than a month away. Plus, I'll have to practise how to use it. On top of my lovely project at work which is killing all my spare time.

Bring it on.

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

Hey Jo, not to throw a monkey wrench into the works for you - have you thought about what lens you're going to get with your camera? If you are getting the standard kit lens (18 - 55), you might be quite disappointed... I would recommend getting at least the 18 - 70.

Wendy said...

Good choice - but wait for a while. There are new models coming in Sept and the price may just drop a bit more...