Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fat Arms

Was trying on some clothes today and horror of horrors, my arms have ballooned! I have FAT ARMS! When did that happen? Have I not been looking at the mirror on a daily basis?

What started my noticing of fatness was also yesterday when Jan tried out one of my old dresses which I wore only once. I bought it from Sportsgirl in NZ and it was a size 8 dress. Really lovely one. Of course it couldn’t fit me anymore, even before I came back from NZ. Anyways, I’m digressing. And it fitted Jan so nicely and she looked really good in it!

I don’t remember being a size 8! The one time I wrote it, I still looked fat in it, with my breath sucked in to keep my tummy in. Whereas Jan wore it effortlessly! Don’t we have the same genes?!

She says she lost a lot of weight preparing for her marathon. Heck, am I inspired enough to go sign up for one now? Er…

1 comment:

Grace Ng said...

Yes, you were sharing clothes with me at one stage, remember? I miss those days because I enjoyed swapping clothes with you! Sign up!