Sunday, October 14, 2007

I Met Bono

A couple of days ago, I dreamt I was livid when my boss asked me to shift places from where I currently sit. I know I was trembling with anger and was screeching at him while pounding him with my fists. After a few strikes, I realized I was holding a pen, which could have stabbed him.

Anyway, I stopped and walked off in a huff. Then I remembered that U2 were scheduled to play football at a field downstairs of my office, which had transformed into an old mansion.


Football turned into touch rugby and because there were 10 people against Bono, I stepped in to help. It seems Larry, The Edge and Adam couldn’t make it for the game. In the end, we started throwing weeds at each other instead.

I managed to chat with Bono after the game and he was telling me his favourite airline, which unfortunately had to always stop by in Yugoslavia every time he flew back home. And I expressed my regret to Bono for not having a list of questions I would have liked to ask him should I have the chance of meeting him.

What have I learnt? That I should not be holding a stabbing object when I'm pounding anyone and that I need to start on my list of questions I want to ask Bono should I ever meet him.

No comments: