Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Computer

My parents brought back the free computer Grace got from Singtel and I'm so happy to be using it! The OS is Vista and it comes with a flat screen. It certainly is an upgrade from Jan's old laptop which required about 5 minutes just to load up.

Anyway, when I heard about the new toy back home while I was still in hospital, I actually dreamt that my office installed the same hardware and software for all of us! What wishful thinking! My colleague told me to continue dreaming lah.

Oh well, despite not having any sound and that everything on the screen is stretched, I think I'm going to be a very happy patient surfing the net on this new toy. Other than that, I'm getting acquainted with Astro and all it's channels.

And Monster, the white stuff is disappearing and I don't have my camera with me. So it looks like I can't gross you out.

No comments: