Monday, December 01, 2008

Recurring Bad Dreams

For some people, they dream of bad things happening in toilets. For KS and a few people I know, they dream of sittimg for exams and somehow they can't read the questions, can't understand, pencil doesn't work, pen doesn't have ink, everyone else writing furiously while you're still trying to figure out how to open the paper... Actually, I had a dream about sitting for a Maths test which asked the degree of a triangle with a cos theta. Man! That was more than 15 years ago and I couldn't answer that!

Anyway, my recurring bad dream is usually related to teeth. Last night I dreamt that 5 of my molars disintegrated into smaller pieces but left the roots in my gums and I had to spit out the pieces in hope that some dentist can glue them all back.

No comments: