Saturday, November 04, 2006

Jelly Donuts

Last Thursday, my colleague offered me a jelly doughnut from Dunkin'. This is one food that I would consider "Branded". Why buy Dunkin' when you can buy a doughnut from the bakery at 75% cheaper?

Ah, but that was before last Thursday. You see, whenever I buy Dunkin', I would select the non-filled ones. Safe mah!

I was completely sold when I finished the lemon jellied one. I NEVER KNEW! Oh how I moan for the lost of jelly doughnut opportunities in my life so far!

Oklah, not so drama. But I really enjoyed it. Now am munching on my Bavarian creme filled one with another jelly filled one waiting for breakfast. Bliss...

2 comments:

MlleMonster said...

Welcome to the sisterhood! May you eat long and prosper.

MlleMonster said...

Do try the peanut butter and jelly one.