Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bits N Pieces

Stayed in PJ almost the whole week and was always punctual to work! Great stuff. Need to do this more often. Only thing is, extremely slow internet connection in PJ and a starving Ang Ku to come back to.

Jimmy Choo finally opens its first store in KL. I'd probably plaster myself on the window just to see what the big fuss is about. An entire month's pay for a pair of shoes? I am quite certain I'll not be owning one in the near future.

A chance to donate blood. KS has an ex-colleague who's mother needs 12 bags of blood. Donation hours are from today, 9am - 5pm and Monday 9am - 6pm. Today, we're going up to Bukit Tinggi for our cell multiplication so I can't go. And Monday is a working day. Maybe next time. When I shed the chicken shit feeling of donating blood too.

Been working late every night for the past 2 weeks (or has it been 3? I've lost track). Not fun. Tried doing work at home until 2am but found my brain ticking despite my body screaming in tiredness as I tried to sleep after that. Never again. Can't imagine how other people (ahem, KS) work at this pace.

No comments: