Thursday, July 05, 2007

Living Out of a Bag

Been away in Singapore over the weekend and now just got back from Penang.

Had a great time in Singapore, especially with the two boys. I love them at this stage, where they are playing with each other and when you listen into their conversation, you can really laugh. James was just scolded for doing something wrong and he and Cam had this conversation:

C: God will punish you if you are naughty.

J: Yeah. But he won't scold like how Mummy does.

Long pause.

C: Yeah. He will give you ulcers.

Didn't get too excited about the Great Singapore Sale. After all, I am more familiar with shopping in the Klang Valley than Singapore and when I translate everything back to RM, it doesn't seem worth it. Bought just one top on a whim.

Okay, I will write another day as I'm about to collapse with fatigue.

No comments: