Saturday, December 01, 2007

Rubik's Cube

A couple of weeks ago, I spotted my colleague playing about with a Rubik's cube. He completed it in front of my eyes in 2.45mins. I was hooked.

So I've been practising with a lot of guidance from him and I'm pleased to say that after two weeks, I am now able to complete the entire cube. At this point, I still need to refer the last few steps to a self written manual.

At first I was toying with the idea of getting one myself but when I saw the original selling for RM110 in a shop in Mid Valley, I knew I could live without one! Then another colleague saw one selling for RM2 and got it for me. I'm now happily practising with the the cube that saved me RM108.

It's also funny to see strangers reaction to it when I'm doing it while waiting for my food to appear. They stare with rapt attention. I think this will start a craze here in Malaysia.

1 comment:

Grace said...

This is such an old puzzle game, I can't believe it is making its way back again!