Thursday, September 04, 2008

Exploding Rat

A couple of days ago, my Aunt tapped my door and told me to throw my towel away. A dead rat apparently fell off the ledge just above my towel rack and it was heavily decomposed. She had so kindly cleaned up the mess by the time she woke me.

I then noticed some fur and juice on my white towel. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the carcass. But since then, we have been invaded by the leftover maggots. Now, the maggots that I normally see are the tiny white jumping crawlies but these ones! Wow! They are something else! I've never seen them so fat and they ooze slime when threatened.

Anyway, I pity my housemate who, upon shifting in just a couple of months ago, has experienced water cut, electricity cut and now, exploding rats. Think she might reconsider staying here.

No comments: