Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Favourite Incredible Things

Here's another website I subscribe to called Incredible Things. Some of the things they have range from amazing to totally impractical but cute to I-want-one-of-those.

Here's some of those I-want-one-of-those especially now that I'm looking into house stuff:

My current headache is trying to fit more than one toilet roll in the toilet so that when one runs out, you won't be caught with your pants down trying to duck walk to the cupboard where you keep stock of your toilet rolls. No, I don't want one of those cloth hanging ones but am considering putting double toilet roll holders. But because I'm anal as to how the roll is supposed to roll, KS usually leaves the fitting to me. This device, however, would solve both storage and being anal.
I love the clean look and the simple yet think-out-of-the-box design of this toilet roll holder.
Then there's decorating walls. Paintings are common but what about these?
These Shadow Art pieces are amazing. But can be creepy too. I certainly wouldn't put any of them in the bedroom!

And how many times have you had the yucky feeling for pressing down trash to compress the waste to fit more stuff into your bin?
Ta-dah! No more yucky hands with this trash can!

What about furniture you can assemble in seconds? No nails, tools plus it's made from eco-friendly materials.
Only thing is, I don't quite fancy the protruding edges of these Ecolock Furniture.

And this one really takes the cake. I've been trying to figure out where to put my kitty litter in the new house and have yet to come up with an easy place for her to use it. Bathroom is too small, kitchen and kitty litter don't mix and putting it in the living room makes the room unlivable whenever she goes. The solution?
My only concern is that my cat may not be smart enough to use the door to this Kitty Litter Box Cover.

And here are some interesting clocks although the bottom one you probably won't be able to tell accurate time.

Okaylah, don't want to bore you too much. Go check out the website if these had fascinated you too.

No comments: