Sunday, April 18, 2010

"Divorce" Proceedings

After 11 years I've been with you, being a supporter even though I was just a small fry, yet you never acknowledged me. You were an expensive one to upkeep yet despite constant wooing from others, I turned a blind eye and a deaf ear and doggedly hung on to you.

The Other Side has called and broken through my walls of ignorance on how badly you've been treating me. I needed attention yet you couldn't even give me a single letter. Alas, I can't take it anymore and have decided to part ways with you.

Today, I will start my divorce proceedings and within this week, I hope to get my new partner. A partner who is going to bring me to new explorations, pull me away from lagging behind and promises an exciting journey.

Goodbye Maxis. Hello iPhone Digi.

No comments: