Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hair

I vow to never go back to my hairdresser. Oh, not that their cut is unsatisfactory but they push their products right from the moment they open their mouths. The shampoo girl introduced at least 8 products to counter my oily scalp from shampoo to moisturising spray. She talked and talked about the products at every minute she had with me.

Finally when another lady came to cut my hair, I thought the verbal diarrhoea had ended but NO! The hairstylist had her own sets of products to sell and it was difficult for me to say a complete "No". I ended up paying a slight bit more for a "special shampoo" from the hair-washing girl.

In the meantime, my sis was waiting for me and was attacked upon by the owner of the saloon who tried to sell her an entire set of mask, shampoo etc for just RM399 promotional offer! I'm proud to say my sis has graduated from always believing what people say about hair products (try to sell her any hair product 2 years ago and you would have succeeded even if it were spring water) and refused to succumb.

Now I'll have to search for that ever elusive perfect hair dresser. Any recommendations for a reasonably priced one?

Anyway, right after the experience, I went straight to Mid Valley to pick up some photos and stepped into Sinma. Since I've been trying in vain to put my hair up with a chopstick, I humbly asked the salesgirl to teach me which she gladly did. Guess how my hair's tied up right this very minute? :)

No comments: