Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sell

I hear of so many reports of people successfully getting rid of their unwanted stuff as well as making money on ebay and I have this urge to really get something started. So what's holding me back, one may ask? No self-confidence. Well, not that I don't think I'd be able to sell anything until I've tried it, but I'm so uncertain about signing up with PayPal whom people say they charge a lot, there's a lot of problems getting payments and security issues.

Perhaps if I aired my fears here, I would see that it is just a step of faith that I need to take to get started. I'm sure to make mistakes but that's just what I don't want to do! I want to be able to learn from someone who's already doing it, already selling stuff on ebay who would be able to guide me. And the information on the PayPal website is confusing.

No comments: