Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Flat Tyre

On the way to meet my parents, we had a flat tyre. So now I've got a full set of Barum wheels. Isn't it great to have a blog to remind you when you need to change stuff on your car?

Anyways, my parents have been going through a marathon of looking for the "perfect" lounge set for the PJ house. Of course they haven't found one yet although their efforts have been commendable. They've succeeded in making Jan burst into tears and tear at her hair with the mere mention of "going to look at more furniture". *grin* They've dragged her to every shop imaginable for the last one week. I'm glad I was far away in Klang...

Skies are still gloomy, our health is still not so good but improving. KS's sis gave us a concoction of sorts with whisky and honey lime that she swears "cuts" through the phlegm and cures coughs. We got our whisky supply from H since we don't know the difference between the alcohols anyway and speeded home to try this concoction. Whisky is awful and we swallowed each sip with more difficulty than drinking cockroach soup. I find it hard to believe that there are people out there love this stuff.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Gimme the whisky. I'd rather have it over cockroach anything anyday. What are you, nuts?

Anonymous said...

just drink veggie juice each morning!!!
Ha!