Friday, January 20, 2006

Ice Cooler

KS is still not ready yet. Hmm... what else can I tell you about?

Oh yeah, last Wednesday we went to a CG member's house blessing. He works for a FMCG and holds quite a high position there. Their house was a bungalow in a gated community. The house was large, had a jaccuzi, walk-in wardrobe, gorgeous wooden patio overlooking carefully tended grass etc.

What really fascinated us was that they had a whole ice cream cooler at the back of their house, filled with ice cream! Of course, all produced by his company. And this is Walls we're talking about. Man, many of us were permanant fixtures besides it since it was filled with the new mini ice creams which meant we could have more than one helping!

I'd like a cooler like that too, filled to the brim. Which reminds me, I keep forgetting the 3 things I want to get this year:
1. To decide on a new handphone
2. To decide on what perfume to get
3. I forgot what was the third thing I wanted to get this year. And it's only 20th of January. Talk about being forgetful.

Psst... notice my point forms and specific targets? That's from writing so much minutes the last couple of days. My CG leader asked, "So are you enjoying yourself in this new job?" and I say a definite yes. This is the busiest I've ever been and it promises to be only the beginning. I've learnt more about my strengths and weaknesses too. I love doing admin/operations and hate writing proposals.

Oops, KS called. I'm off!

No comments: