Monday, January 09, 2006

Vortex

For the past 6 days, KS and I have been so ill, we’ve had 4 days of sick leave between us. We have the flu, brought upon us by a severe sore throat which escalated to a fever for a couple of days each. Now after a battalion of medication, our brains and actions have been reduced to mush. The weather hasn’t been cooperating either, with gloomy skies without a trace of sunshine for the entire time, making our waking hours seem surreal. If this is what London is like, I think it would be mighty difficult to stay cheerful.

The worst thing is that once one of us gets better, the other one starts getting worse. We’ve tried sleeping in different rooms but it’s still not working. It’s a vicious cycle whereby the germs are hopping from one to the next. They need a new “host” before we can completely get rid of them I guess.

So yeah, I feel like I’m being sucked into a vortex of unending illness.

Hence my blog silence over the past week.

1 comment:

MlleMonster said...

Seeing that you are not up to it, do you still want to Lo Sang?

Not that the "they need a new "host" scared me or anything you know.

Get better soon.