Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Resolution

I know I said I wasn’t going to have any but being sick for this past week has really woken us up a little. Of course, I’m hoping this “waking up” will continue to knock some sense into us when we’re well.

Of course, you can guess what our 2006 resolution is – to get healthier by exercising. Yup, it HAS to be done otherwise we will forever be so unhealthy. Problem is, we want to join a gym but we’re not willing to pay so much for it. I want the classes while KS only wants the machines.

Other options are going jogging or swimming at a friend’s apartment. Problem with jogging is that the weather is always unpredictable and swimming takes so much effort – from lying to the guards that we’re visiting “friends” when we’re really just there to use the pool to washing off the chlorine. Yeah yeah, I’m finding excuses already.

No comments: