Thursday, June 19, 2008

Friends

Just got back from meeting Shie Lee who's just back from London for a couple of days. It's great to meet up with old friends and leaves one filled with a fuzzy feeling.

We both confessed to being poor at keeping in touch with our friends. I think I shall make it an effort to meet up with more people by the end of the year. Fingers crossed.

Speaking of meeting up with old friends, I must say Facebook is also producing surprises. I'm connecting with friends whom I have lost touch with since college, high school and now, since kindergarten! Grace and Ron, you remember Rumaiza? She was the person I hung out with so much when I was growing up in Alor Star. She had a blue cat which they'd lock up in the toilet.

Anyway Shie Lee, if you're reading this, do get onto Facebook. You're the only one left from our group who has yet to sign up. :)

No comments: