Sunday, June 29, 2008

My New Accessory!

Photobucket
My first pair of cufflinks! Took me ages to finally find the right shirt and then I had to choose my cufflinks in less than 5 minutes to run for a movie.

What bothers me just a wee bit is that it is so... girly. Pink! Me! I was going to select a silver snowflake except it had a defect. In my moment of panic, the salesgirl maneuvered me to the most expensive range and suggested my first pair should be something more formal. Don't worry, there was a promotion so I was getting the cufflinks for free anyway.

I must comment that after griping about Malaysian customer service, this salesgirl was exceptional. Patiently bringing out every shirt I wanted to try on, with a smile on her face. I couldn't help but want to make my purchase there and then.

Never mind, I'm happy and excited with my purchase as it matches my shirts. Have yet to wear it to work!

No comments: