Saturday, June 14, 2008

Watch

I've been on a lookout for a watch and since my last watch was a Swatch at least 5 years back, I was very surprised to find that watches ARE expensive. Sure, I have been exposed to the high end ones that cost over RM30,000 but I figured I could get one around RM100.

So, upon scouting for one, they range from RM250-RM1,000 but they all look the same! Metal strap, metal face. Just different brands and colours of the face.

Since I haven't had one in over 5 years, I'm still contemplating if I really need one. Are watches important anymore with our handphones,
our computers, clocks at work and in the car? Why am I thinking of getting one? Because someone mentioned it completes a more professional look. Humph. Now, if a watch could do more stuff like switch on your rice cooker at home, start up your car...

No comments: