Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Stand Corrected

Was talking to KS about getting a fake branded bag in Bangkok this morning when he reminded me of Karen's comment of avoiding getting one as people in the fashion industry would recognise it as a fake. I totally, absolutely forgot about it and told him I never had such a conversation with him.

Now as I look back at the comments in my previous posting, yes, there it was. Karen's good advice.

Sigh. Now, I will eat humble pie and crawl upstairs to beg for forgiveness. Oh the gloating that will take place!

Sheesh. I seem to be talking about bags, bags and watches/accessories. And I recently bought a new mascara to replace the one I bought over 5 years ago. I'm becoming such a girl.

**************************
Dang. Even though I made him promise not to gloat or say, "I told you so", I can feel it emanating from his pores.

No comments: