Friday, May 12, 2006

Plaque

I kid you not. For 4 days in a row, KS and I have encountered cockroaches every night. Two were outside the house beside the gate (KS smashed one with his umbrella which I'm never touching again), one was in a friend's place (she swears she never had cockroaches since she shifted in a few months ago - and I must be the first to introduce it to her) and the final one was in my toilet.

The one in my toilet was discovered thanks to my nose. I was rushing to use the toilet but the moment I stepped in, I could smell it. Calling KS, my roach terminator, he tried to sniff it out but didn't smell anything. After standing there for a full minute, then he saw where it was, on my bar of soap! You bet I threw it away and started a fresh bar! But now I geli to think that it might have ventured to my toothbrush and other toiletries.

God, why did you ever create cockroaches? Every single living thing seems to have a purpose here on earth except them. To make us exercise our lungs by screaming whenever we encounter one?

No comments: