Friday, May 12, 2006

Poseidon

We had free tickets, otherwise I wouldn't have watched it. It's crap. Don't waste your time and money.

Now there's an ongoing debate, KS wants to watch MI3 but I hate Tom Cruise. I'd rather go out and buy the FAKE DVD and not pay him royalties! Anyone wants copies?

At least there's the great summer movies coming up, Da Vinci, X-Men 3, Superman Returns, Pirates (love the soundtrack, and Johnny Depp), Lady in the Water and although I'm not a fan of Jack Black, I think I'm gonna like the slapstick Nacho Libre.

2 comments:

Grace said...

yeah, he's a FREAK. I won't even bother watching the show. It won't be about the MI team, it will be a TOM CRUISE movie like the second one. FREAK!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with you. I hate putting more money into that psycho's pocket.