Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just Missed It!

I had this list of must-watch concerts and now that my #1 (U2) on my list of checked off and #2 (Michael Jackson) will never be happening, I thought I'd give concerts a break right after the spectacular U2 concert last year.

Then today, my sis-in-law says, "Did you know George Michael is performing in Perth end of this month? No one wanted to go with me so I didn't bother."


GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I thought he had stopped performing! I knew he was in the USA in 2008 right after he performed for American Idol but never thought he was going to perform in this part of the world so soon! And Perth is but only 5 hours flight away! Sob.

I better keep a lookout for more of his concerts and also Josh Groban if I intend to check them off my list.

4 comments:

Ron said...

He's also coming to Melbourne. Oh and by the way Whitney Houston is going to perform here next week - ewwwww!

Grace Ng said...

Wahh! Why doesn't he come to DC?

jo said...

apparently whitney collapsed recently at a concert and doctors say she's got about 5 more years to live if she continues her drug addiction. she reminds me of a female version of michael jackson.

he was in america 2 years ago...

Ron said...

Oh from all the interviews she has been giving, I thought she was "reformed" I guess not huh. Just listen to her new album (of which I had a friend who absolutely loved it and kept playing it in the car hence why I heard it!) you'll hear her voice is so stuffed and cracked!