Sunday, March 12, 2006

Neighbourhood Puppy

About three weeks ago, KS and I went for a short walk to buy our Saturday papers and on our way back, we caught sight of this cute little stray.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I immediately responded by callling out to him and he started getting excited and wagged his tail furiously. KS stopped me as we can't afford to keep a dog with our long absences from the house. So I retraced my steps away from him and as he looked on, realised we were not going to play with him. Oh, his tail slowed down to a stop and his face had an expression of complete sorrow. Broke our hearts, he did.

A few days later, we went to look for him and found him just as excited as ever.

Image hosting by Photobucket

We haven't seen him of late but hope someone has decided to adopt him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!!!
What a pity, I hope it didnt get run over by cars or worse, shot by the bloody dog pound