Saturday, June 10, 2006

Keeping Me Busy

I recently discovered a little bookshop tucked in Central Market that rents books for a couple of bucks. It has quite a few Agatha Christie so I'm taking the plunge and going to start reading them. The reason why I never read any of hers although I love that genre is that she has 80 over books. And once I read and like one of them, I'll probably want to read all of them.

Most of the books are romance but you can find some popular ones too. So that has what been keeping me busy the entire week.


Yes, I'm lovin' my workplace location more and more.

1 comment:

coffee81 said...

I think I know which bookshop you're describing here. I have been renting some books from this bookstore for years now; since my high school years. Great store and the owner has quite a good memory remembering faces.