Sunday, June 11, 2006

Night Sight-Seeing

Met up with my uni mates last Thurs and had Lebanese food in KLCC. Most of us couldn't adjust to the taste of the cuisine but surprisingly, KS enjoyed my dish, of which he ate 75%. The rest of us swear never to go back there again. Sorry, I can't describe it, it's just... weird.

We then proceeded to show our guest (a uni mate who hasn't been back to Malaysia in 10 years) the Twin Towers. This is a rare treat that we take a look at the Twin Towers in the night, with it's breathtaking lights. The sky was clear with a half moon and the view was really magnificent. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera so no photos to share but if you have the chance to take a look at it at night, it's one of the better sights of KL.

There's also some water fountain in the viewing area which my friends posed for something obscene that had a bunch of Japanese tourists guffawing as they saw the pose. Need to get the photo from Z and maybe will post it up here with their permission!

No comments: