Monday, June 05, 2006

Unplugged

Our blocked pipe has been fixed! Somewhat. KS got the plumber to come in on Sat morning and they tried unclogging it for 4 hours. It took 4 of them to do it but in the end, they could only do so much and warned us not to wash plate in our kitchen sink. Yeah right. Everytime I have a meal, I must go outside and use the garden hose to wash my plates?

Anyways, the pipe is so far okay. The thing is, one of the guys, an Indonesian, got into the sewage tank and was peering into the pipes. There were cockroaches running all around and one even crawled on him. He merely concentrated on his task until it crawled up his shoulder near his neck and he brushed it off non-cholantly.

Their service was worth every sen. Someone commented we paid too much for them but I'd rather pay them hundreds than to have cockroaches running all over me!

No comments: